Friday, November 5, 2010

Going back to Normal

I'm going back to my normal life of just me, me and more of me. It's nice to have all this time for me. I can go back into putting time into my paintings, drawings, designing and photography. Yup, it's all about ME! I'm very excited because a new friend of mine and I are going to put on an art show of our work in December. We are going to start at a local coffee shop in Moreno Valley and work our way out from there. This will be a fun and challenging project in which it means I need to get my focus back into my fine art! I've got some really great ideas that I've sketched out in the past 15 years of my life, starting from highschool, during my lost and confused stage, to my disciplined and somewhat mature stage. And I've got some really great ideas now. Look at world, here comes Tess & Carolyn, Thelma & Louise style!!!

No comments: